2-in-1 Door Guard – Inswing / Single Door
Weight：220 g / 7.76 ounces
Suggested Width of Door Frame：40.5 mm / 1.60 in
Finish：Stain Chrome / Stain Nickel / Chrome Plated / Brass Plated
Get a 2-in-1 inswing Door Guard and enjoy a good life!
If you plan to have a door lock to protect your house, then the Greatim inswing door guard is the go-to option for you! We are here to better make your decision by providing you high-quality, environmentally friendly inswing door guard.
Moreover, our inswing door guard has a door Guard with a Secondary Buckle Lock, has an Elegant and Child-Safe Security Device, and have Durable Quality & Easy Installation, making them unique from other products. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us and avail the best offer for yourself and protect your home now!
- Our doors are strong and durable, with a Door guard constructed of thick solid zinc alloy.
- It has a unique hidden buckle that locks the swing arm in place for secondary security.
- It has a 3.93″ long swing-arm that folds over the closed door to protect your home security.
- Easy to operate as it Locks & unlocks quickly from the inside in case of emergency.
Inswing Doors Pros and cons
Avail the best inswing door guard from us and enjoy these extraordinary advantages now!
- Installing an inswing door not only keeps the hinges safely protected inside but will also remove the door by popping out the hinge pins
- It also keeps the door’s top edge protected from rain and snow so it won’t swell or rust over time.
- Inswinging doors also make it easier to comfortably enter the home than other door locks, even if you have a tiny porch or entrance pad.
- Inswinging doors help you protect your home, and even you can leave room on the frame for a screen door or storm door.
- These inswing doors have some side effects, like more simple to kick in than one that swings out.
- Inswinging doors are likely to drag leaves, dirt, and debris into your house and also is vulnerable to leaks and airflow under the door.
- The inswinging door is space consuming and limit your entrance space.
How to decide the best inswing door
We offer the best designs, materials, finishes, and hardware for your new doors. Greatim represents a wide variety of manufacturers to provide you with the multiple options and choices you claim. Additionally, our experts will also help you select the styles and designs that fit your budget with the best look and features you seek.
Contact us! And get the best offer with a premium-quality inswing door guard.