Thank you for visiting our website. Your personal policy is absolutely respected and protected by the website. To help you understand how the website collects, uses and protects your personal information, be sure to read the website “Private Privacy” Thank you!
Scope of Application
Applicable: website or its related activities involving personal information collecting, using, and protecting.
● Collect information:
○ For the simple the website browsing and file downloading, users will not be collected for any personal information.
○ The website will record user IP address, time of Internet access, and the number of information search.
○ When using various services on the website, such as quote inquiry, we will ask users to procide the full name, phone, tax, e-mail and the respect authorities.
● Use Information:
Due to website internal management, by users’ website access information, website traffic and online behavior can be processed as “total analysis” for the important reference to enhance service quality, and this analysis will not apply to any “individual user’.
● Information sharing:
Unless your agreement or special law regulations, the website will never sell, exchange, or rent any of your personal information to other groups, individuals or private companies. However, except for the following circumstances
● Cooperate with the lawful administration of justice if needed.
● Cooperate with the related authorities in accordance with operational needs for investigation or use.
● Disclosure Is required by law, or for maintenance. Improvement and management of the website service.
● Cookies on Your Browser File:
● To provide a better, a more personalized service, and to facilitate your participation in activities, cookies changes as your personal activities on the website change.
● In order to count the number of visitors and analyze browsing patterns to understand the state of web browsing, the website will hold on the principle of privacy, protection to write and read cookies in your browser.
● If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser functions you use to High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but may lead to some functions of the website not working properly.
The Protection of Data
● Website hosts are equipped with firewalls, an-virus systems and other related information security devices and necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal data using strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can access your personal information.. All relevant processing personnel are required to sign confidentiality contract. Any person who violates confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
● If it is necessary to entrust the relevant units of this website to provide services due to business needs, this site will also strictly require that it abide by the confidentiality obligations, and take the necessary inspection procedures to determine that it will actually comply.
The Website Related Links
The webpages of this website provides Internet links of other websites. You can also click to enter other websites through the links provided on this website. However this linked website does not apply to the privacy protection policy of this website. You must refer to the privacy protection policy in this linked website.
Policy for Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private companies or public agencies, except those with legal basis or contractual obligations. The circumstances of the foregoing proviso include, but are not limited to:
● With your written consent
● The law expressly provides
● To eliminate dangers In your Iife, body, freedom or property.
● It s necessary to collaborate with a public agency or an academic research institution for statistical or academic research based on public interest and the way the date is processed or exposed does not identify a particular party.
● When you act on the website, violate the terms of service, or may damage or obstruct the rights of the website and other users or cause harm to any person, the website management determines that the disclosure of your personal .data to identify, contact or take legal action by necessary
● It s in your interest
● When this website ask helpers to assist in the collection, processing or use of your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the outsourcing vendors or individuals.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://greatiminc.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data